OT: Tiger breaking HC

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Tue May 3 18:35:43 EDT 2005

Chris,

Since you don't give any details, I can't say much about it.
Still two things. First, if you are using a G5, it may not be
Tiger but the Mac. Second, you will love Basilisk II:

<http://www.students.uni-mainz.de/bauec002/B2Main.html>
<http://www.users.bigpond.com/pear_computers/>

Feel free to contact me at europe at ehug.info about HyperCard or
Basilisk.