what if?

Varen Swaab varen at veggio.com
Tue May 3 17:12:45 EDT 2005

Xavier,

If you mean, wouldn't it be nice if this discussion moved to a CMS style
discussion or bulletin board in the SlashDot style, I wholeheartedly agree!

Email lists are fine for some things, but when you really want to browse and
search, nothing beats a good CMS. As somewhat of an expert in CMS systems
I'd offer my advice and help setting one up. I wouldn't choose the SlashDot
CMS though, there are many other alternatives which would work.

If that's not what you meant, then I'll be quiet now... ;-)

Var