Revolution in Education - ANNOUNCING New List

Ro Nagey ro at runrev.com
Tue May 3 16:40:43 EDT 2005

I have received some panicked emails from those wanting to join but
getting a "Denied" message when attempting to get on the Education-
Revolution list. The link to click on to join is:

I apologize for not taking into account that some mail apps split up
URLs - which could lead you to a "Denied message"

My bad,
Ro