Revolution and Education... Seeking recommendations for evangelisation

Marielle Lange M.Lange at ed.ac.uk
Tue May 3 09:09:36 EDT 2005

Dear all,

I will be discussing eLearning projects with somebody at Open University
Scotland, this week.

On top of the projects I introduced in my previous post, I am also of the
oppinion that many of their course could probably greatly benefit from a short
"programming with revolution" module which would teach students to create and
manage small applications of use to their (small) business. Nothing beats the
magic of being able to produce a nice looking stack after only an hour of
teaching.

If you have other arguments that could help me persuade them to adopt
Revolution, please voice them.

Marielle