To Rev or not to Rev

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Mon May 2 10:25:49 EDT 2005

LISP is purely functional, not object-oriented. There are OO
libraries for LISP, but many on the LISP side of things look down on
them.

I'm not sure how to catalog Forth, but it's not OO (inherently --
there are OO implementations). It's procedural, certainly, but the
inherent stack gives it a definite functional feel.