about Rev XML libs and XSLT files...

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sun May 1 05:57:58 EDT 2005

--- Andre Garzia <soapdog at mac.com> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> trying not to reinvent the wheel here, can RevXML
> library transform a
> given XML using a XSLT file or I'll have to write
> code for that (or
> maybe shell to some tool who can..)
>
> cheers
> andre

Hi Andre,

At some point I was told that the library that
Revolution uses for XML, also provides for XSL
transformations -- however, it would take quite some
time to implement and fine-tune these library calls.

I'm not sure there is a bugzilla enty, if not I'll
certainly vote for it, as I'm going to need more
XML-features in the future.

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam - Tools for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>