Scripting conference transcript

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun May 1 00:31:22 EDT 2005

I've just uploaded the revised scripting conference stack, which now
contains a transcript of the online chat. You can grab it for reference
on the regular web page: <http://support.runrev.com/scriptingconferences>.

This was an incredible experience and I am very happy with the outcome
of our maiden voyage. Kevin was terrific and the participants were
involved and enthusiastic. I have to thank everyone who came, you all
made it a success. I think we intrigued some newcomers and the old
timers had a ball.

If you weren't there, you missed the tee shirt. :)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com