lazy newbie

Byron Turner byront at mac.com
Thu Mar 31 18:21:43 EST 2005

> On 3/31/05 2:35 PM, Timothy Miller wrote:
>
> > I might add -- I'm getting too old for this, and it isn't my hobby,
> and
> > I have too many other things I must do. It is my sincere wish that I
> > will never explore the possibilities of Rev. I just want my stacks
> and
> > reports to work, and not to become dangerously obsolete. I'll add a
> <g>
> > to indicate the absence of malice, but I am not being ironic.
>
> I bet you'll get caught up like the rest of us -- it is hard to avoid
> once you see the power at your fingertips. You will be assimilated.
> Resistance is futile.

Just to put my own stamp on this . . I have a company to run and 2 year
old twins, but I started a little side project . . something I'd whip
out in a few weeks because previous apps in this area are so bad.  Now
several months later as I near completion of something that already
blows away the competition, I want to start over because I know Rev
better and can speed it up 5 fold and add features and . . and . . .

Assimilated . . and proud of it.