About variable.

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Mar 31 14:29:55 EST 2005

On 3/31/05 1:12 PM, "Dan Shafer" <revdan at danshafer.com> wrote:

> Other than that, I can't think of any reason not to use custom
> properties exclusively.

Well, one is that custom properties can be saved with stacks, and therfore
hold persistent data, whereas globals disappear as soon as the application
is disposed of.

Another is that you can get the list of active globals in one command,
whereas trying to get the list of all the custom properties that you've used
instead of globals would require identifying them by name.

However with that said, I use a mixture of globals and custom properties and
I'm migrating more of my "global use" to custom properties as time goes
on...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/