set a prop after get url a stackfile

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Thu Mar 31 14:09:16 EST 2005

This is a bit confusing to me, but perhaps only to me.

If you've done a "get url" you either know the file name because you
explicitly supplied it or it is stored in a variable that you set or
the user chose it from some dialog or something, right? Grab the name
at the time that you know it and stick it into a variable. Let's call
that variable tStackIGot. Then you can:

set the customPropName of stack tStackIGot to customPropValue

No?