drag n drop

Éric Chatonet eric.chatonet at wanadoo.fr
Thu Mar 31 14:07:38 EST 2005

Hi Thomas,

You might be interested by my HowTo stack #010 "How to drag and drop
files and folders" which shows how to manage multiple files and/or
folders drag and drop, how to know the right kind of data for each file
and how to display the corresponding data into a field, an image or a
player.
There is no specific cross-platform problem...
Have fun as says our friend Klaus :-)

On RevOnLine:
User name: So Smart Software
Category: Programming

On RevNet:
Tutorials section

Directly by pasting into the message box:
go url
"http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/downloads/
Managing%20Drag%20and%20Drop.rev"

Le 31 mars 05, à 20:53, Thomas McGrath III <3mcgrath at adelphia.net> a
écrit :

> I want to make a standalone that will except drag n drop. I need to
> know how to tell the difference between a folder, file, and application
> on both Macintosh and Windows based computers.
>
> I want the user to be able to drag anything to a standalone window and
> then interpret what it is and create a short cut to it. I also want to
> treat the different types differently, so I need to know what was
> dropped.
>
> Any help on both the Mac and Win approach is appreciated.

Best regards,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Web site		http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/
Email		eric.chatonet AT sosmartsoftware.com/
Phone		33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile		33 (0)6 20 74 50 86