clones and scripts

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 31 12:01:53 EST 2005

Hello to the list,

I need a little help in figuring out the best way to do something.

I have a standalone that will offer a window based upon a project. In
other words if the user wants to have two projects open then the
standalone will offer a second window for the second project.

What I want to decide is the best way to share the scripts. I am
thinking that a splash screen stores the code and substacks can be used
as the project windows. But I was thinking it might be better to have a
separate stack for each project so they can be deleted from the users
desktop. If I do this what is the best way to share the scripts then.

I am aware of the start using and was thinking that might be the way to
go. But then I would need a library stack, and then each project would
have a splash screen and a project screen. But it seems this could be
over kill. Any help/advice is appreciated.

Library stack

Main stack - to create clones of a splash/project stack

Splash stack
	Project substack -- savable preferences and info

Splash stack
	Project substack -- savable preferences and info

Tom

Thomas J McGrath III
3mcgrath at adelphia.net

412-831-3094
220 Drake Road
Bethel Park, PA 15102

<*)) >=<
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways - a Cigar in one hand - a large steak in the other -
your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO
HOO! What a Ride!"