3 questions from a newbie

Rob Meijer robmeyer at hetnet.nl
Thu Mar 31 10:07:09 EST 2005

I am in my second trial period, still trying to
complete a application.
For this time I cannot find a solution for:

1.
how to import an icon from elswhere?
I cannot find the good one in the build-in iconlist

2.
In a listbox-field I want the selectedt line be hilited permanently
until a next line is clicked. Now the the line is hilited for the
tihe mouse is pressed down.

3.
In the same listboxfield I want to choose a line just by pressing down
a key: f.i. the R to get the first line beginning with a R.
The only way to choose now is with mouse or arrow-keys.

Please reply to my own emailaddress too !!!!
Thanks a lot
Rob

robmeyer at hetnet.nl
www.japrosoft.com