More Image problems

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Mar 31 04:34:47 EST 2005

Xavier,

I could be wrong, but I would think as soon as Rev 'imports' an image,
it is converted to it's own internal format. That format supports 32-bit
images (24 + 8 alpha) and so exporting is a simple matter of choosing
what format you wish to save as (see export command).

I always leave the .gif/.png/.bmp extension on my images, just so I know
how they were originally created.

best,

Chipp