lazy newbie

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Wed Mar 30 20:12:20 EST 2005

Don't know what the default behavior is, but I do know that in Rev, a
background is considered a type of group (a group with a special
property enabled), and you can have multiple groups (including multiple
backgrounds) in the same stack, as well as multiple backgrounds on the
same card.  It should not be necessary to split them into separate
stacks.