Global Madness

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 08:43:38 EST 2005

One of the issues that I raised with RevZilla is that items that don't
have any votes don't show in any of the lists, so it's impossible for
people who use RevZilla to be informed of new issues until someone has
voted on them, unless they specifically search for something that is
part of the bug report.  While I think that behavior sould change, I'm
just the noob.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."