Own fontsuite with standalone ?

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Tue Mar 29 17:43:22 EST 2005

Well, it turns out I was wrong and it looks like ext_LoadFont is a command,
at least it's in the list returned by the externalCommands property.  I just
tried it here and get the same results as you, so I'm not sure what's going
on.  Maybe it requires some other parameter?  Anyone else know?  What we
need is documentation for the external.  A list of functions/commands and
what their parameters are.

Sorry I can't help more.

Chris