Rotating Polygons

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Tue Mar 29 10:59:59 EST 2005

On Mar 29, 2005, at 2:39 AM, MisterX wrote:

> Hi Rick,
>
> You'll find a stack with a ton of different examples to do that at
>
> http://www.monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=164
>
> SonOfThunder software also has a nice example for images...
> http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/revolution.htm
>
> cheers
> Xavier

Xavier,

Your link to download "pie control" doesn't work - 404 error.

"Pie control" is a locked stack from your description, and it is
shareware if I want to look at the code.  You site also doesn't
tell me what the cost is if I want to purchase it.

I'm trying to rotate polygons - not images.

Thanks for replying..

Rick