Black border in Lists

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Tue Mar 29 01:37:32 EST 2005

I'm not sure if I mentioned this when 2.5 came out, but ever since that
version, and including 2.5.1, I've been getting a black border from my
list fields.

I'm running WinXP SP2 and it even happens when I turn off themes, or if
I set the lookAndFeel to something else.

The only way I'm able to remove the black border around the selected
line is by add a "selectionChanged" handler that locks and unlocks the
screen (forcing it to redraw).

Does anyone know how I can turn this off?  Or is it a bug?

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software