[noob again]objects and properties and messages

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 11:29:27 EST 2005

Unfortunately this doesn't work when a new card is added to the mix
and the tab is given the short names of all cards in the stack, since
you can't go to a card with a name like "card id 387274", and even
executing there is a card "card id 387274" returns false.  Tao it,
dude.

Is there a RR command/function that will tell me which tab was
selected?  I'm writing a handler to figure it out because I don't see
anything in the docs.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."