"rather not have apps... from a web page"

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Mar 28 09:17:20 EST 2005

That seems to be the key. I actually was not aware they were just
scripts. Cool.

thanks

tom

On Mar 28, 2005, at 2:43 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> The key is to remember that they're not part of the engine, just
> scripts in buttons that get inserted into your backscripts.  You could
> just put them in your standalone and leave them there -- they don't
> change often between engine releases.  If you really need them
> separately you could copy them into a stack file.

Thomas J McGrath III
3mcgrath at adelphia.net

<*)) >=<
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways - a Cigar in one hand - a large steak in the other -
your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO
HOO! What a Ride!"