Quit vs Exit

Pat Trendler ptrendler at bigpond.com
Mon Mar 28 00:01:32 EST 2005

Actually this is on my user space - Pat.

I put it there because some people had asked about it. I took it down a few
weeks ago and immediately got requests to put it back.

This time I've also put a copy of the text from the tutorial.

It is probably the most useful of all the tutorials (once you have done the
beginners stuff). There is so much there that will help you in building an
app.A lot of the questions and things not thought of for those new to RR get
answered.

Pat.