HC Home handlers

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sat Mar 26 04:05:05 EST 2005

Mikey wrote:

>Can you provide a little more detail here?  Still a noob, so, what
>plugin will give me start-using capability?  The things I'm really
>missing right now are ss (search scripts), c (edit the properties of a
>card, with shift to edit the script of a card), and s (edit the
>properties of a stack, with shift to edit the script of a stack)

Never having been a HC user, I'm kind of guessing exactly what these do
(based on the sentence above and a very quick skim through X's code),
but it sounds like those are either available in the IDE directly, or
through Inspector Gadget (Jerry Daniel's IDE add-on).

Could be wrong - but maybe the question to ask is ....

Hey you ex-HC users - did you bring over stacks like ss, c, s etc. ?
If not - what do you use instead ?