How can I detect scrolling in a field?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Mar 25 18:45:50 EST 2005

Hi Graham

It is
on scrollbardrag w

set the scroll of fld 2 to w
..

BUT be carefull if you do the reverse in field 2...

if the scroll of fld 2 is not w then...

that's the safe way or you'll cause another scrollbardrag back and forth
forever (used to work that way and haven't tried lately ;))...

Just remember people use scroll-wheels a lot now so any field should work
for scrolling synchronized fields...

cheers
Xavier