libURL - more FTP questions

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Fri Mar 25 15:03:56 EST 2005

Hi everybody,

Since we're at it, I have a question for those who
use libURL for uploading large amounts of data
to a distant server...

I've just been asked by a client to brainstorm on
the project of a client web app which, among other
things, should allow the upload of large files (I
mean REALLY large files : between 40 & 150 Mb).
Of course, I'm checking the possibility to split those
files into smaller chunks, but nevertheless I'd like
to hear the opinion and experience of list members
who have been using ftp upload in Rev on a regular
basis...

Thanks,
JB