Launching RR from a web page

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Mar 24 13:35:36 EST 2005

Hi Len,

I do it all the time from Windows,(don't know about Mac). Using IE, go
to www.buttongadget.com and download a trial copy and watch how it
works. You just click on a button template from our website and it
launches ButtonGadget and then downloads the template file from the server.

I do it using MIME types with IE.

best,

Chipp