Mail client with Rev...

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Thu Mar 24 13:08:28 EST 2005

On Mar 24, 2005, at 1:28 PM, thierry wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>  Is there anybody around who could confirm that they are using
>  Revolution and one of these POP and SMTP rev libraries all the time
>  to get and send their own emails ?
>
>  well, i mean using intensively and daily these libraries and being
>  completely happy with ?
>
>  thank you for any feedback
>
>  Regards, thierry

Thierry,

I make use of libEmail and libSMTP from Shao Sean every day but not for
my daily email. I use it for all my Rev apps that trigger automatic
email notices, also I use it for bloging, the blog systems I use accept
posting by email so I created some client to post things from email. I
am pretty happy with it, the attachments work, the HTML mail too, the
code beneath it is great and a good source for learning about the
innards of the protocols...

Cheers
andre

--