save standalone problem

Friedrich F. Grohmann shedrup at ms9.hinet.net
Thu Mar 24 00:31:52 EST 2005

Thanks, Malte, that solved my problem. I didn't pay attention to the
possibility that more than one card in a stack could have the same ID.
The negligence in this regard may be rooted in my HyperCard experience.
In HC, cards cut and then pasted into another stack are assigned IDs
different from their original ones. Anyway, thanks again for your kind
help.

Fritz