Way OT : time and tao

Cassj cassj at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 23 16:39:20 EST 2005

> This means that time is not a river flowing
> from the past to the future, but a series of
> motion picture frames blurring together into
> the illusion of constant movement into the
> future.

And even this falls apart at the quantum level of vibrating strings and dimensional "sheets" the bump into each other initiating "Big Bangs" throughout the theoretical 16 dimensional universe.  In the Quantum Electrodynamic (QED) view of the universe (via Feynman diagrams) light/information travels forwards and backwards in "time" creating a quantum flux or foam of particles that make up our tiny slice of reality.   Cool topic guys and gals.

-James