[ANN]Tao of RunRev, RunRev Wishlist, andRunRevDocumentationProjects

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Mar 23 14:43:40 EST 2005

I think you got a dimension wrong... uh missing...

We live in 5 dimentions. Time + gravity being the 4 and 5th...

It's just hard to conceive but since time works differntly with gravity
waves or fluxes, you have to account for that tangent affecting any of the
4ths previous dimentions... 6th is quanta scale and 7th is the difference in
energy/matter balance of the 6 previous (supersymetry's stuff?)... Quantum
peanuts... ;) Where do string theory come? the 3rd, 5th, 7th, #11? your
guess is as good as mine! All it takes is 3 dimentions to twist anything!

But all in all, it's still one world of controls in wich we manage to live
in (each and everyone of us or all together) and little do we care where it
all came from compared to the "where we are heading thanks to Rev or all of
us (our controls!)"

That's the gravity of the situation. The more time and weight we put in a
concept, the faster it blackholes and grasps all the market's intererest
from the sideral human development market space... Question is: does it pay
the bills that these dimensions just throw at us?

BTW, the human perception should account for a reasonably google number of
dimensions compounded (or factorialed) to reality ;) Just dont try to count
them... that's what the tao is about... the tao you can describe, is not the
tao... it's the way... (Ambiguity and puns just a fact of life!)

The Tao of RunRev is to make it all happen as you wish! One single thing
much more than any of the 27 dimensions that describe this universe (last I
heard)... But in essence do it in the least clicks possible as usually (the
law of least resistence ;)

That doesn't say anything about optimization dimensions or vectors does it?

Just tempt me!

cheers
Xavier
--
http://monsieurx.com/runrev.php
the nitrous dimention in meta-development revSpace