Multiple Line SQL for MySQL?

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Wed Mar 23 11:06:54 EST 2005

No clue for MySQL, but I can tell you that it definitely supports
multi-line SQL commands with PostgreSQL, while the docs tell you that
it may not support them for all database types.  MySQL may not support
this (my understanding is that the database server will need to have
support for it, as Rev itself does not parse the statements -- can
anyone confirm?)