# POSSIBLY SPAM #::RE: var chk'r ?? Hold the phone

Stephen Barncard stephenrevolution at barncard.com
Wed Mar 23 02:50:34 EST 2005

AHA! This solves something that's been driving me crazy for weeks.
I would do a quick script for something and find that I'd always get
errors if I didn't declare all variables, including locals!!! The
docs say you don't *have* to declare locals....

That 'variable checking' thing  was enabled by default....

Thanks, Mr. X

sqb