Stack saving clarification

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Tue Mar 22 01:58:14 EST 2005

Better yet, we could automate the list so that all questions go to a
Rev CGI that generates a random number in the appropriate range and
sends the answer back.

Napoleon used to let any incoming messages from his field commanders
sit unopened for three days, by which time most of the questions were
moot. Same could apply here, no?

Dan