OSX Help menu . . I mean, HELP!

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Mar 21 19:25:44 EST 2005

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:24:31 -0800, Byron Turner <byront at mac.com> wrote:
> While the other menus are fine,  the Help menu shows nothing in OSX.  I
> click on it and it hilights but displays nothing.  If I go to the menu
> builder and deselect the "Set as Menu Bar on Mac OS" I can see the
> buttons and they all function correctly.  Now, just as I check one last
> time, I see that its only showing the first item of the File menu
> though it has 3 items.

This came up recently and I'm guessing that you're having some of the
difficulties that I had. People told me to go to the RunRev IDE's own
'Help' menu and navigate to the topic "Menus and the Menu Bar". This
will tell you about the strange, but ultimately sensible, ways in which
RunRev menus get moved around for OSX. Or look at a recent thread "OSD
Menu Mystery" in this list.

HTH

Graham