RevQueryDatabase help

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Mon Mar 21 09:52:28 EST 2005

If that works for you, great, but sometimes depending on the data you
are working with (and the quantity of data you are working with)
revDataFromQuery may prove rather useless later on.  I don't use it at
all, really, but again, if it works for you, great, just make sure that
you don't risk problems with the formatting or quantity of your data.