protecting images in a standalone

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Mon Mar 21 09:42:33 EST 2005

True, but meanwhile...

Have you considered creating a substack and placing the images on one
or more cards of the substack?  If you name the images something
original (like "Image") and place each one on a separate card, you can
use the card names to distinguish them quickly:

put image "Image" of card "Orange Toothpaste" of stack "Images" into
image "Displayed Image"

If you really want to keep the images in separate files for whatever
reason, you might consider obscuring the data (and the filenames
perhaps); you can obscure the data somewhat by doing something like:

put compress(base64encode(compress(URL "file:/MyDisk/srcFile.jpg")))
into URL "file:/Target/i10a1055a.if3"

or whatever...

then to get it back, of course:

put decompress(base64decode(decompress(URL
"file:/Target/i10a1055a.if3"))) into image "Displayed Image"