Can Revolution create a large, colored cursor?

Douglas Westbrook wdesigns at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 21 08:21:35 EST 2005

I think I used the term "graphic" incorrectly, sorry

I suggest hiding the curser and showing a image on mousewithin and
setting the image to the mouseloc on mousemove which is not a cursor
but gives the same effect. I used mouseleave to reverse the effect or
to  hide the image and show the cursor. I couldn't get the "cursor" to
work by the cursor  method ether, but hiding the cursor and using an
image allowed me to use any size or  type image to make the image look
as if it were the cursor. It's a work around.

This is something I did as a test when RR was first release and was
lost several computers ago, but I'll try to recreate it.