Search Rev docs "at the speed of thought"

Jonathan Cooper joncooper at swiftdsl.com.au
Mon Mar 21 07:37:59 EST 2005

Still no good.:-(

I already had the stack in the same folder as "Revolution.app", but I
thought, maybe it needs to be actually INSIDE the bundle (strange, but
I thought ... why not? ... worth a try), so I moved it to the folder
"...Revolution[.app]/Contents/MacOS/" but still no good.

It starts off with stuff in the left-hand field (as though I have just
searched for the string "behavior") but, no matter what I search for, I
only get results in the right-hand field.

Regards,
Jonathan

--
Jonathan Cooper