Location of the insertion point in a field

Pat Trendler ptrendler at bigpond.com
Sun Mar 20 20:20:51 EST 2005

Mikey,

>From the docs (search Topics)

How do I find out where the insertion point is?
You use the selectedChunk function to find out the location of the insertion
point.

When there is an insertion point but no text is selected, the selectedChunk
function returns an expression of the form char nextChar to prevChar of
field fieldNumber. For example, if the insertion point is in field 3,
between character 10 and character 11, the selectedChunk function returns
char 11 to 10 of field 3.

HTH

Pat