Can a Revolution standalone application save data?

T. R. Ponn alptex2 at orwell.net
Sun Mar 20 08:40:25 EST 2005

Steve,

I would save it to a text or binary file upon quitting.  Then either
automatically open it during startup (ie cfg file)...or provide the user
with a "open file" scheme in your app.  You can tamper-proof (to a good
degree) by building an encode/decode function with a checksum.  All
fairly easy to accomplish.

You can also generate many checksums...each one for a different section
of your file...this will drive hackers nuts. :-)

Best Regards,

Tim Ponn