PrintPreview command/control

Dwayne Rothe drothe at optusnet.com.au
Sat Mar 19 20:05:25 EST 2005

Is it possible to use the Windows Print Preview command from within Rev?
I know it's possible to print from a dialog box by using the shell command thanx to Derek Bump, but wouldn't it be a great feature
to also be able to have a print preview window.
Typing    res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg  in a browser will bring up a blank preview window, so how do we have it preview the desired URL?????

Any windows gurus out there know how to do this????

I could write my own preview window with rev, but win print preview already has a toolbar to set printer config, page header, footer, zoom e.t.c so why reinvent the wheel !!!

Cheers Dwayne....