Error while creating standalone in Rev 2.5.1

Stephen Paul McNutt stephenmcnutt at mac.com
Sat Mar 19 13:37:42 EST 2005

A week or so ago, I first posted about a problem I've had since
upgrading from Revolution 2.2.1 to 2.5.1.  I get the message: An error
occurred while saving the standalone application.  Unfortunately,
there's no other information given.  I have discovered a fix for my
particular stack, but it isn't terribly satisfying because I don't know
why the fix works and so don't really understand what's going on, which
I don't like.

If, in the Revolution Standalone Application Settings, I deselect the
option to automatically search for "inclusions" and instead click the
choice below that, which allows me to specify the inclusions I want,
then my stack saves successfully as a standalone.  However, I don't
change the default settings for which inclusions to include, so I don't
understand why Revolution is unable to do it correctly with the
automatic option.  A bug?