Option menu strangeness

Howard Bornstein howard.bornstein at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 12:14:45 EST 2005

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 15:14:08 +0000, Graham Samuel
<graham.samuel at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> More news from the strangeness department, where option menus and the
> 'go' command (and maybe other things) become flaky.
>
> Having had these issues presumably with the IDE on my main development
> machine (a Mac running OSX 10.2.8) I switched to my XP machine, and
> installed a fresh copy of RR 2.5.1. No problems so far.
>
> I can't reduce this to a formula unfortunately: Howard, what platform
> are you using?
>
> Graham

This is awfully bizarre. I'm running under OSX 10.3.8.

So far I've found Rev 2.5.1 to be pretty stable. Some of the problems
I had in earlier versions (with the debugger in particular) have been
greatly reduced, although not eliminated. These problems, like the
option buttons, only seem to appear periodically and maddenly resist a
repeatable recipe.

--
Regards,

Howard Bornstein