Option menu strangeness

Graham Samuel graham.samuel at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Mar 19 05:21:13 EST 2005

Another clue: I found out that when I tried to get my 'problem' stack
with the option buttons to the front, by a menuPick message which
executes

go stack "myStack"

the statement was indeed executed (I traced it) but the stack didn't
come to the front, although a careful reading of the docs shows that
this should happen, and I've always assumed up to now that it would.

  I should say that the stack is just a substack of the mainstack, and
is already listed in the IDE's Windows menu, from which it can
effortlessly be brought to the front. After that, the whole thing is
working normally this morning, including the setting of menuHistory
with subsequent visible results, and later "go stack" statements.

This has got to be some kind of IDE insanity I now think, but how can I
get back to normal?

Graham