Option menu strangeness

Howard Bornstein howard.bornstein at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 01:52:24 EST 2005

Just a followup on this strangeness. Soon after posting the last
message, Rev really started wigging out. The debugger wouldn't work
properly and Rev started crashing. I restarted Rev several times with
the same results. I tried editing the option button (it was actually
an option button, not a combo button) and every time I'd click it
after the edit, Rev would quit.

I went so far as to reinstall a new version of 2.5.1, but this
behavior continued. Finally I copied the button to a new stack,
deleted the button on my current stack, and then copied it back to my
current stack. After this the button worked without crashing Rev (but
the 'on mouseup' message still never got sent). !!??

Somehow Rev got *very* confused about this button.

--
Regards,

Howard Bornstein