Who do I have to pay?

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Fri Mar 18 10:14:14 EST 2005

Is there anyone here interested in compiling the "convolve" external
located in the Revolution Externals SDK?

I've been trying to figure out how to do it on my own, but the
documentation, in my own opinion, is extremely vague and doesn't give
any clear indications on how to compile the examples that it gives.

This normally wouldn't be an issue, but the altConvolve external
produces images with a yellow tint, and is therefore useless to me.  I
am basically trying to figure out if the example in the docs does a
better job.

So, is there anyone out there who can help me with this?

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software