Trial software and registering

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Fri Mar 18 08:54:31 EST 2005

 > That reminds me of Rev itself--I thought the old script limits systems
 > was an ingenious way to hook people and expand the user community. A
 > 30-day trial without any limits does really have its advantages to be
 > able to fully try things, but I still bet some form of the old concept
 > of getting people hooked over time would bring in additional people.

I found the 10 line script limit to be a huge hassel, but in the end it
did hook me.  Still, with the way that keys are distributed for trial
editions, I really love how there's always an endless supply of fake
hotmail addresses that one can use.  :)  Don't worry, I paid for my license!

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software