Can Revolution communicate with Excel?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Mar 17 23:03:33 EST 2005

Steve,

Are you on a Mac or PC?

Applescripts or WSH/VBS respectively to make it fully automatic
or simply use CVS.

The other way is via import export...

I wrote a stack to show how to convert from the "exceptional" csv
formats Excel employs to RunRev. Shouldn't be hard to do the opposite.

http://www.monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=search&query=csv

Last but not least, you can copy-paste from tab-delimited table fields
(i haven't tried with RR's Table objects or drag'n'drop)

cheers
Xavier