It's Official! RevConWest Early Bird Registration Now Open - Save $70

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Thu Mar 17 14:13:58 EST 2005

Well, Chipp Walters and I have decided that, based on the early
feedback from this list and on Runtime Revolution's decision to support
us, we're going to go ahead and hold RevConWest on June 17-18 in
Monterey, California (or, as those of us fortunate enough to live here
say, "Beautiful Monterey, California."). We're planning two days with
two tracks of jam-packed, code-driven content for beginners,
intermediate developers and experts alike.

 From now until April 15 only, we're offering a HUGE discount on the
price of admission to this conference. The full price of a conference
pass will be $195, but if you get in on our Early Bird Discount, you'll
be able to buy a ticket for just $125, a saving of $70 (that's a
whopping 36% savings!

Also, if you act right away, you will help me and Chipp shape the
conference. Early Bird registrants will be asked to vote on and
participate in discussions about what we should cover at the
conference, what speakers they'd like to hear, how they'd like things
organized, and a bunch of other stuff. So you can help us put together
the conference you want and saving money in the process.

Check out our Web site at http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit/RevConWest/
for more details and to get the Early Bird Registration discount.

See you in Monterey in June!

Dan Shafer
Co-Chair

P.S. We also have a few sponsorship slots available at $200 each,
including a free conference pass. Check out the sponsors page on the
site if you're interested. We're going to limit the number of sponsors
to maximize their exposure and spots are disappearing fast!