Help... Ask/answer dialogs' color changing in standalone

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 17 07:52:31 EST 2005

Christian,

What was it that fixed it? Sometimes reading these threads I like to
think what it could be if that were happening to me and would like to
know what fixed it, if ya found out that is. Sometimes they fix
themselves....

Tom

On Mar 16, 2005, at 6:28 PM, Christian Langers wrote:

> Thanks Sarah !
>
> It works... Finally :-)
>

> Christian L.

Thomas J McGrath III
3mcgrath at adelphia.net

412-831-3094
220 Drake Road
Bethel Park, PA 15102

<*)) >=<
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways - a Cigar in one hand - a large steak in the other -
your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO
HOO! What a Ride!"